Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Questions and Other Things to Think About Before Quitting

Answering the questions I pose to you will help you understand your smoking better, the things and situations that will help you quit, and how much you want to quit.

1. Why do I want to quit, list the reasons to quit?

2. When you tried to quit in the past, what heled and what didn't?

3. What will be the most difficult situations for you after you quit? How will you plan to handle them?

4. Who can help you through the tough times? Your family? Friends? Health care provider?

5. What pleasures do you get from smoking? What ways can you still get pleasure if you quit?




From 1 to 10, 1 being not important and 10 being very important what number would you put how important it is to me to quit smoking?

This is how confident I am in my ability to quit smoking. 1-10?

This is how ready I am to quit smoking 1-10?

No comments: